Thursday, May 24, 2012

Nerd

     I don't normally do this, but Cymre over at Bubbles of Mischief just HAD to throw down the gauntlet.
     In my younger years, I'd have been somewhat embarassed by the results of this test, but as I've gotten older, I've come to realize that this is simply a part of who I am, and I embrace it.


I am nerdier than 99% of all people. Are you a nerd? Click here to take the Nerd Test, get nerdy images and jokes, and write on the nerd forum!


No cheating at all, no attempts to manipulate the scoring at all, just truthful, honest answers.

I guess I should go find a pocket protector or something.

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks! I was actually shocked at the result. I didn't think I was *that* nerdy.

      Delete
  2. Holy crap. I bow before your divine nerdiness.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. BWAAHAHAHA! I shall build a legion of nerds, and we shall march!

      The Legion will conquer ALL!

      Delete