Sunday, July 29, 2012

Navimailed!

     So, recently I visited Navimie's blog (which all of you should do, as well!) and declared my desire to be Navispammed.  After all, with a cool gold medal and everything involved with it, what blogger *wouldn't* want to be Navispammed?  Is Navispammed a trademarked word yet? I don't want to get sued for, let's see... four counts of using "Navispammed" without authorization.


     Alas, the first attempt didn't go so well.  Due to my work schedule being... How do I put this delicately?

     PSYCHOTIC AND UNHOLY AND OH-SO-VERY-EVIL

     *cough*

     Well, our paths didn't quite cross.

     But I got a cool letter in the mail! I love getting letters in the mailbox.  Usually my mailbox is just AH spam and stuff from my alts.  Getting actual mail is really fun!


Hopefully next time, Navimie!

UPDATE:

Navimie came back! We only had a little time, but it was long enough to meet up in Mulgore for a couple of pictures! And I got to play my Arcanite Ripper! Hopefully we'll meet again some time!  Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Woot! I'm glad I finally got to meet up with you :) I'm just sorry I had to leave so soon.
    And the use of the word Navispammed should be encouraged. It's like advertising! LOL

    ReplyDelete