Saturday, July 21, 2012

Naxxramas 25

     So, I *finally* completed Naxx 25.  Yeah, just now.  Seriously, what the hell?  It was out like... four years ago or something.
     Well, in any case, I did it in a group of 15 people, most of whom had never even seen Naxx before.  That was interesting.
     As was the Frogger Event.  You guys remember that insanity?  That thing could wipe a raid faster than any other boss.  Hell, in my old raiding guild during Wrath, we'd have dedicated rezzers with really low latency positioning themselves between the rows of slimes.  Then we'd have an engineer with Jeeves standing at the far end (once he made it through, of course) to repair everyone's obliterated gear.

     Where was I?

     Oh, right.  Naxx25 complete with 15 people.  Got myself a total of 180 more achievement points, which means I'm no longer stuck at exactly 10,000.

     That's all for now.  Just a short post.

     Naxx 25... More raids should be that fun.

1 comment:

  1. Ah, the Frogger gauntlet, that brings back memories. Grats on the achievements :)

    ReplyDelete