Tuesday, August 21, 2012

New Blogger In Town: The Badge Floozy

     Okay, a friend of mine has decided to start a blog on, well, everything gaming.  Or at least, that's how I have interpreted the incoherent ramblings.
     So, if you've got a minute, head over to check out the Badge Floozy.  If you're looking for some humor with a little more sarcasm than I usually provide (*scoff*) and probably with better sentence structure and spelling, that's the place to be.



     There, I gave you the shameless plug, now please return my antique flower pots.  They cost me a 48-piece set of dinner forks made out of some rocks I found.  They're precious to me... My..... Preciooooouuuuuussssssssssss.

2 comments:

  1. I told you already: I do not have your flowerpots. It's not my fault that you can't keep track of your granny's things, nor that she's now threatening to kick you out of the basement. Try Andrew two villages over. I hear he has a thing for dusty ceramics, if you know what I mean.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jeez, you're even weirder in a gaming blog. ;)

      Delete