Friday, September 21, 2012

Ten Thousand Views

     So, the last post managed to bring my total pageviews to more than ten thousand.  That's not too bad considering my first post was back in late January 2012 and I haven't exactly been updating an a regular basis.
     Thanks to everyone who reads this blog!  I never actually thought so many people would want to hear what I have to say, especially when half my posts seem to be incoherent rambling about disconnected topics.
     That actually got me thinking about the other blogs I read.

     And I thought I'd recommend a few.

     The Grumpy Elf is always good for some down and dirty analysis (and he gets pretty in-depth) of whatever the latest topic of discussion is in the WoW Blogosphere.  As others have said, Grumpy can talk for a long, long time.  Just sayin'...

     The Daily Frostwolf - Druid Edition, written by the starstruck Navimie, is sort of a WoW Blogger Celebrity News Show, if that makes any sense.  I've found that I will pick out new blogs to read from her Navispam posts (which are why I refer to her as starstruck).  I'm fairly certain that most bloggers out there who know of Navimie are secretly hoping they'll be picked next for a Navispam.  I just commented and demanded a visit.

     Blessing of Kings is a great place to go for some paladin discussion and some non-WoW gaming stuff, too.  Rohan was also the first person to give me a spot on his blogroll, allowing me an established place to get a little traffic sent my way.

     Big Bear Butt is one-of-a-kind in the blogging world.  He doesn't seem to conform to any specific style to speak of, instead choosing to write as if he were simply speaking to a good friend.  That's what makes his blog a great read.  He's funny, witty, and welcoming.  And the Cub Reports are a blast to read.

     Those are my four favorites, though there are by far many other options out there.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on 10K and thanks for the mention.

    Hey, what can I say, I like to write and sometimes I go a little overboard. If anything I find it quite amazing that anyone could read anything I write. I write the things and I think they are too long. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on 10k. Grumpy's a great read. He's been on my blogroll for a LONG time.

    I got the reference for Navimie, but all I can think now is TMZ and that's so not her. I'm sure she'll have choice words for me in-game after that comment, though.

    I'm always intrigued to hear what others have for views and what have you. I have no idea what one, as a blogger, would consider to be a "good" number. Much like yourself, though, I simply write and am surprised to see people coming to see what it is that I'm saying.

    ReplyDelete