Thursday, October 4, 2012

Long Goodnight

     I started this blog back in January or February of this year, and while I intended to keep up with it, life got in the way of things, as life tends to do.

     I'm simply too busy lately to play WoW at all, much less really blog about it at the level I'd have liked to do.  I did have fun while I kept up with this, and I will still read up on other people's blogs (I've got to do something on my lunch breaks, right?)

     So, for the foreseeable future, this blog will be silent.  I may resurrect it later, I may simply let it fade to obscurity, or I may flat-out delete it.

     I really don't know.

     However, if anyone wants to give me a shout, feel free to leave me a comment on this or any other post.  They're moderated, so only I can see them if you leave contact info.

     Other than that, there's not much to tell.

     So, for at least now, and possibly forever, Hyperious is leaving his Arcanite Ripper (of Epic Awesome-itude) in the bank, unplayed.  Faces that pass by shall remain unmelted.

     WoW was fun, but it's just not something I can do right now.

     I may start up some other blogs at some point, but I'm not sure.  Perhaps a blog where I build random crap and take pictures of it.  Sure, why not?  After I get things a bit more... settled.

     Until then, cheerio.

     ~Hyperious

2 comments:

  1. I'm rather sad to see you go. I liked coming here and reading your posts. I was inspired to go out and collect a few of the novelty items you posted about. I'm also sorry i never said Hi when i realized realized I'm sometimes on the server. But I would die from being shy, if i spoke to anyone. Perhaps your life will settle such you can come back or create something equally amusing. Good travels and be well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry to see you go so soon, even more so when you think about all the new wonderful toys there are this expansion for you to write about.

    Perhaps after the initial burst of a million and one things to do you might have the time to write a little about them again. I can see how it could be hard to find the time to write about the game when right now there is so much in the game to do.

    Hope to see you again soon, enjoy playing.

    ReplyDelete